Week Beginning: Sunday 10th March 2013.
Question 9: Does God heal today?
Bible readings: James 5:13-16, Luke 2:33-35.
1. Healing and miracles never stand alone. They are signs of what?
2. What do you understand by the ‘now and not yet’ kingdom of God?
3. How would you answer someone who claimed that Jesus’ command to his disciples that they should heal the sick no longer applies to us today ?
4. What woud you say to someone who thought that healing had not taken place because the person concerned did not have enough faith?
5. Do you pray for healing? If so why? If not why?
Further resources for those exploring…
Books by: John Wimber, Peter Lawrence, Francis MacNutt, Bill Johnson, Randy Clark, David Watson and Hyde Baker. (This is not a complete list)